I base my instruction around one simple motto: “Progress Not Perfection!” It doesn’t matter to me your ability, age or golf background. If you show a passion to want to learn, then I want to help you get there.
What to expect from me as an instructor:
- To go along with my motto of “Progress Not Perfection,” you can expect your lessons to be simple, but effective without throwing too many adjustments at you at one time. I will take what you have and look at where you want to go in terms of your golf game and make a plan to best get you there.
- Each lesson will focus on a what we determine is your current barrier to better playing. I’ll work with you during that time to break through that obstacle, leaving you feeling accomplished, positive and excited. You will never do anything perfect all the time, so my goal is to help you progress little by little until you get where you want to be.
- I am strong believer in having correct and solid fundamentals (grip, aim, stance/setup, swing positions). Without a good foundation, you’ll never be able to reach the level you want to get to.
- When it comes to lessons, it is your time. You’re taking lessons because you want to learn, and I want to help you learn the most you can. I let my students tell me what they want to learn or improve upon, so that they feel their hard-earned money is getting its worth.
- I like to have fun! Without some fun the lesson process can be quite a bore and not beneficial for the student. I like to provide a very open environment that allows both the student and teacher to establish a personal relationship with each other.
- I’ve been teaching & coaching for 5 years and I have worked with students of every ability level.
- I have had the privilege of studying under 2 Golf Digest Top 100 Instructors (Dr. TJ Tomasi and John Callahan). Both of which have worked with players of every ability level from beginner to professional.
- Assisted with various junior events/clinics such as: South Florida section of the Special Olympics, I9 sports clinics, Junior Clinics at various golf clubs throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland, SNAG and First Tee Drive based classes.
- Proficient in the world of launch monitors (Trackman, Foresight, Skytrak) as well as using video swing analysis software.
- Club fitting is also something that I really enjoy because it really allows my “golf nerd” side to shine. I am a Mitchell Certified Club Fitter & Technician.