- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Family Mulligan Match Night Golf
March 17, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25
6:00pm – 10:00pm on St. Patrick’s Day Night!
Family Friendly Event to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day…
Finally, a St. Patrick’s Day event for all family members, not just Mom and/or Dad! Genesis wants families playing and staying together, so check out this event and sign up now. Space is limited. The full facility will be in use for this event including the hitting bay and simulator.
Play as a team in a scramble format with scorecard provided at check in. Compete against other families to win various prizes at the end. The cost/person includes refreshments, snacks, Irish music and Irish fanfare. Following the team awards, the event ends with a kids dance party from 9-10pm with the regular lights dimmed and disco lights running. Kids must be 4+ to play. LIMITED to 8 Family Foursomes at just $25 per foursome.
Share this event on Facebook with your friends and build interest. Note however, clicking yes on the Facebook attending link does not guarantee a foursome spot unless you call in advance.
Call in advance to reserve your spot. Limited to 12 golfers at any one time.
- Players should bring a driver and a club for a 115 yard shot (we have two kids club sets to use if your kids don’t have clubs yet)
- SNAG putter and launcher (driver) provided in various sizes
- No golf experience needed
- Safe environment for introducing golf to kids ages 4+
- Parental supervision is required
- Each person gets fitted to SNAG clubs and a quick “how to” on grip and putting versus pitching and the objectives of each station
- A Scorecard will be created and provided at check-in