Ladies Clinics are Back by Popular Demand!
It’s time to bring back our ladies programs in full force! Join Coach Blake and Kim for a ladies only approach to improving your game in “no judgment” private environment. This summer, we will teach the various golf swings, their different purposes and the fundamentals behind each. We will also have bags of snacks, water, lemonade or iced tea and a veggie tray.
This is a BYOB event, so that you can get out of your head and focus on learning. If you do not have clubs, we have ladies clubs to use. Note however, alert us if you need leftie clubs.
Clinics are limited in size, therefore require pre-registration. It also helps us in ensuring we have a large enough vegetable tray.
- Friday, Sep 9th – Chipping Clinic, 6:30pm – 8:30pm. You’ll learn about: good stance, the purpose of a chip, and how to chip it straight and distance judgment
- Friday, Sep 23rd – Pitching Clinic 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Figure out how to stick it on the green! Know your distances and how to differentiate your swing
- Friday, Oct 7th – Irons Clinic, 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Learn how to swing with your longer irons versus always relying upon your woods or hybrids
- Friday, Oct 21st – Drive with Distance Clinic, 6:30pm – 8:30pm. The driver sometimes gives challenges to golfers, given its length. Learn what are good mechanics
- Friday, Nov 4th – Golf Rules & Etiquette, 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Get the Golf 4 Dummies crash course that you’ve always wanted in a classroom setup