Genesis Golf is offering SUMMER Junior Golf Evening Classes & Camps for the first time in years!! Coach Blake will be here all summer long, helping to facilitate a love for the game with beginner golfers, intermediate golfers and high school team preparation.
Our summer series of evening classes will be 7 weeks, bundled with FREE access to the Putt & Play floor for practice with a supervising adult. Classes and camps will begin the week of June 20th – June 22nd. Sign-ups are due ASAP. To register, you must make your payment online and tell us which week you are doing. All liability forms will be emailed to you prior, confirming payment and you can either email, drop off, or mail your form.
Junior Summer Evening Classes Start Monday Jun 20 – Wednesday Jun 22 **** We had to push back the start date.
Have questions? Please call 717-993-3028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to talk with each parent before signing up, to ensure we have your child placed in the correct class.
Beginner Golf 101 Introductory Evening Classes – Pee Wee or Elementary Age
If you child has no experience, this is a great way to spark a new interest and gain a strong foundation in golf basics and safety. These classes will be taught in our open classroom using PGA endorsed SNAG equipment. SNAG equipment is great for those that are learning because they are large, oversized clubs combined with tennis balls, making striking success that much easier. With our small class sizes, we are able to pay special attention to every student to make sure no one is left behind. The main goal for us is to discover an interest for the game along with making new friends in a fun environment. This is a good foundation to prepare students for our Winter Academy and for early elementary-aged children.
- Pee Wee’s: Ages 5-7 Elementary: 8-10+
- Class Details: 7 weeks, 55 minutes, equipment is provided
- Class Timeframe: Begin on Mon Jun 20 – Wed Jun 22. Classes end the week of August 15th. There will be NO class the week of Monday, Jul 4th.
- Cost: $150/student (includes Putt & Play floor access for practice with parent during the 7 weeks)
- Student to Teacher Ratio: no more than 4:1
Payment & Registration: https://swipesimple.com/links/lnk_395c72a9
|Day of the Week||Time||Class||Age|
|Mon – starts 6/20||6:30pm – 7:25pm||Pee Wee Intro to Golf||Ages 5 – 7|
|Tue – starts 6/21||5:30pm – 6:25pm||Pee Wee Intro to Golf||Ages 5 – 7|
|Wed – starts 6/22||5:30pm – 6:25pm||Intro to Golf 101||Ages 8 – 11|
Summer Golf Camps – @ Genesis & Offsite!
Camps are a great way to hyper-focus your child in golf for 4 days in a row. The teaching ratio for camps will be no more than 6:1, versus what you often see at other facilities of up to 20 players or more. Genesis Golf firmly believe that growth is super important, given parents spend so much time, not just money, running their kids to and from. We also segment our camps according to age, as that too makes a huge different in teaching success and student fun.
Introduction to Golf Morning Camps
It’s summertime and there is no better time to get your junior started in golf. We are offering four straight days’ worth of golf instruction to progress them for an upcoming family golf vacation or outing. Or enroll them to get a starting foundation and test their true interests. We offer two age group camps for this Introductory level: Elementary School Level and an older Middle School Level. This is a great way for juniors to get introduced to the game of golf and learn the basics in a fun and safe environment. The students will learn the fundamentals such as grip, stance, setup, aim, putting, chipping, pitching and driving.
- Camp Age Sessions: Elementary Kids (ages 7-10), Middle School Kids (ages 11-13)
- Camp Time: 8:30am – 10:00am for Elementary kids, 10:30am – 12:00pm for Middle School kids
- Camp Days: Mon – Thu
- Equipment: not provided, however call if you need help, we may have clubs to fit
- Cost: $125/student
- Attire: kids are to wear sneakers and comfortable clothing, bring a bottled water
- Session Weeks:
Week #1 is Jun 13-16, Week #2 is Jun 27-30, Week #3 is Jul 18-21
Payment & Registration: https://swipesimple.com/links/lnk_313cd80d
Intermediate Teen Golf Camps
If you have a teen that has already taken a camp, knows some of the foundations of the various swing types, then this camp is for them. This is a deeper focus on the various swing types, a little more about rules and etiquette and a final day of taking it to the course. Like the other camps, kids progress daily in four straight days of instruction, with the final day being right on the course!
- Camp Age Sessions: Middle & High School Kids (ages 11-15+)
- Camp Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Camp Days: Mon – Wed at Genesis, Thu is offsite at Geneva Farms
- Equipment: not provided. Call if you need help, we may have clubs to fit
- Cost: $199/student
- Thursday Final Day: kids are to wear golf attire the final day (sneakers or golf shoes, suitable shorts and a collared shirt), sneakers and comfortable clothing Mon-Wed
Week #1 is Jun 20-23, Week #2 is Jul 11-14, Week #3 is Jul 25-28
Payment & Registration: https://swipesimple.com/links/lnk_6b5392db
High School Prep Evening Junior League
If making the Golf Team is your junior’s goal? This program is geared towards helping them prepare for the coming fall golf season. Playing in a summer tournament is good, but they also need regular instruction on the range to work on the issues that come up during their competitive rounds. Or, if you have a junior who that hasn’t taken the step of competitive play, but they can play independently, this is a fit as well. The format each week is a night of simulated work at Genesis to focus on the specific part of the game and to help iron out new issues that pop up. Then a second evening is spent on Geneva Farm Golf Course, playing against the other kids for application work. By August, your junior will be in her or his best shape, ready for practices and the season to begin.
We have heard how some families have a few weeks a year they go away on vacation. So, we are allowing students to sign-up for just 4 or 5 weeks instead of the whole 6 weeks. We will pro-rate the difference for each option. See the # weeks allotted and we can send you an online invoice for the lesser amounts if needed. Also note, that there is NO league or clinic the week of July 4th, for obvious reasons.
- # Weeks: 6 total weeks of coaching and league play
- Begins: Tue, June 14, ends Thu, Jul 28
- Tuesday Night Clinic Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday Night 9-Hole League: 6:00pm tee time, warm-up prior
- Other: included are junior “Know Your Rules” tag set, valued at $20
- 6 Week Option – $349/student. It includes the play fee at Geneva Farms. Register/Pay Online Here
- 5 Week Option – $290/student. It includes the play fee at Geneva Farms. Register/Pay Online Here
- 4 Week Option – $235/student. It includes the play fee at Geneva Farms. Register/Pay Online Here
Forward the Flier to a Friend, Click Here to View It!
Individualized Junior Golf Lessons
We offer individual or tandem lessons sold individually or in blocks of 7 total lessons. All lessons taught by our Director of Instruction, Blake Testerman. These are perfect for those children that work and learn better in an individual environment or that are more advanced golfers. We are offering a special rate for the summer only. But all lessons must be used by Sep. 30 2022.
- Suitable for: Ages 8+
- Individual Jr Lesson – $50/hour
- Individual Buy 6, Get 1 for $300 – $42.85/session
- Tandem Jr Lesson (side-by-side bays) – $35/child
- Tandem Buy 6, Get 1 for $210 – $35/child
- Playing lessons are available at Pleasant Valley and Geneva Farms, but require a minimum of 3 hour block
Payment Registration: Call Genesis Golf or email us at email@example.com and we can send you an electronic invoice and determine a regularly occurring lesson block for your junior golfer