- Skytrak Technology This is available on two of our simulators (MD and PA sim’s). Skytrak uses Photometric technology to capture photos of images and computes the result of the swing into a reporting you see on the screen. You will see: Ball MPH, Launch Degree, Back RPM, Side RPM, Side Degree, Offline Yardage, Carry Total, Roll, Total Yardage, Descent Degree, Height Yardage, Club MPH, PTI Score, and for each club entered an average of it all including dispersion. This software system allows for range use and skill games where the date can be saved onto a thumb drive. You can choose options of range work, bag mapping, wedge matrix to figure out your 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 swings with your short irons.
- Skytrak Technology & The Golf Club 2019 Simulator Technology. Our 2 newer simulators combine the use of Skytrak launch monitors and software with The Golf Club 2019 software to provide a great simulation experience. TGC2019 is packed with thousands of golf courses, so you can play a local track you are familiar with or one on that long bucket list. Those with more of an analytical mind will also enjoy the various ball and club data points that this software provides you during your play.
- Round of Golf using Foresight Technology. This launch monitor is a little more forgiving on shots and offers classic courses such as Pebble Beach, Spyglass and more. For first timer’s for simulated golf, this makes it an easier transition. Our older golfers tend to prefer this unit for its simplicity and like the privacy of your own room
- Round of Golf using The Golf Club 2019 Technology. There are over 150,000 golf courses to choose from including renown courses such as St. Andrews & Augusta National or even some local courses like the Links at Gettysburg or Dauphin Highlands
- Flightscope Mevo Technology. The Mevo+ is FlightScope’s new 3D doppler tracking launch monitor that can be used indoors and outdoors to help golfers improve their performance with15 Data Points, integrated course software, and automatic video recording & clipping. Its versatile in its application, aiding instructors in capturing student performance and can be used both indoors and outdoors on the course. This new technology will allow Coach Blake to help golfers year-round and to take their game on the course!
- Golf Video Games for Kids & Families. Genesis Golf is a gamers paradise! Golf expertise is not necessary, just a penchant for gaming and trying out your swing. This gaming software combines golf in varying settings, such as: zombie golf, carnival, soccer, arcade, space galaxy golf and more!
Golf Simulator FAQ’s
• Bring your own clubs, or borrow some of ours. NOTE: we only have a few sizes for left-handed players and the technology does not work with our junior SNAG clubs
• Your first time may take you longer to play a simulator, there is a learning curve. So be kind to yourself, especially the first few times!
• Left-handed golfers mixed in with right-hand players may affect pace of play due to moving the camera in between shots
• One golfer can play 18 holes in one hour
• 4 players can play 9 holes within 2 hours
• 4 players can play 18 holes within 4 hours