Now that the sun sets sooner, we’re bringing back our Glow Golf event! Wonder what indoor golf is all about? This is a great sampler for the public! Our size is perfect for your small group of family members or your closest friends. Depending upon your group size, you may have the facility all to yourself during the allotted time. Or just come with a family of four! We do ask for parties over 5 to reserve in advance. Larger parties will need more space and more than likely both side-by-side units.
GLOW Golf Includes: 90 Minutes of Fun!
This includes glow golf bracelets for your shoes (please wear shoes with laces), and use of our glow golf balls and our glow-in-the-dark face paints (you apply). You get 20-30 minutes for the miniature golf (an average unless your group is extra large) and 60 minutes in various other stations:
- Beginner golfers start in our back simulator with our SNAG (Starting New at Golf clubs), a quick lesson and transition into hitting clubs
- Simulator driving range and chipping practice
- Kill the squirrel, elk on our chipping practice
- Protee Play games such as Carnival Golf, Zombie Golf, SWAT Golf and more
- Play a par 3 course
GLOW Golf Special Pricing:
- $15/person for ages 9+
- $10/person for ages 4-8
- Kids under 4 are FREE with 2 paying adults
GLOW GOLF Later Hours & Events: Glow Golf returns in the winter, after daylight savings time… This is also available as a private booking event. Reach out to find out more!
- Starting in January on Friday and Saturday nights until Daylight Savings, March 9th
- Check out our Event on Facebook, by clicking here. Share it with a friend!
There are Many Ways to Make a Reservation:
- Call the office at 717-993-3028
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEXT us at 717-746-7038