Want to Make an Impression?
No matter the reason for celebration or gathering, our facility offers the bells and whistles to make it success, yet with a cozy feel with so many rooms and aspects to playing golf. Our facility is available Sunday – Fridays, depending upon specific dates and time of day.
Just like reserving a “full field” or a course buyout for the day, Genesis offers sections or our full facility for those interested along with the staffing to ensure everything runs smoothly. The below are flat fees as they relate to adult parties with no instruction or teachers staffed. Instructors can be added however.
Genesis offers flat rate pricing by rooms, in escalating levels. Call today and talk with one of our sale representatives for further information.
The Four Steps of Rentals are:
- The Hitting Zone (includes the Foresight Simulator and the Indoor Range) with a privacy door (groups of 8 or less)
- Add in the conference kitchenette with the Hitting Zone with a privacy door as well (groups of 16 or less)
- Add in the Putting Lounge with the Hitting Zone and Conference Kitchenette (groups of 20 or less)
- Add in the remaining facility and the seating around the Snack Shack and the outdoor seating area (groups of 30-35 or less)
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100 is due at reservation
- Full payment is due 48 hours prior
- A cleaning fee of $20, $40, $50 or $70 assessed for the three reservation options
- BYOB allowed but not other beverages
- Light Snack Shack food service and a limited customized menu, and/or local outside providers through Genesis
- You can bring your own food, but everything must be disposable, you cannot use the Genesis kitchenette due to PA Dept of Agriculture Food Handling requirements. In this option, no paper or utensil products will be supplied.