Create a Fun Night for Your Special Occasion
No matter the reason for a celebration or gathering, our facility offers the perfect setup groups of 25 or less. Families, friends, small corporate groups – there won’t be any “ho hum,” in your next gathering. We offer our facility for private rentals and a Genesis Golf staff member on hand to setup the equipment, various challenges and provide assistance when needed. If you want to add golf instruction to the event, let us know and with enough notice, we can create a custom clinic option for your group.
Just like reserving a “full field” or a course buyout for the day, Genesis offers our entire facility and plenty of space to social distance. The below are flat fees as they relate to adult parties with no instruction or teachers staffed. Instructors can be added however.
Genesis offers flat rate pricing by rooms, in escalating levels. Call today and talk with one of our sale representatives for further information.
Special Covid19 Pricing
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at reservation
- Full payment is due the day of the event
- If you bring food and snacks, a cleaning fee of $25-$50 will be charged depending upon the reservation option
- We are offering a Special Rental fee of $125/hour
- BYOB allowed as well as other refreshments in coolers
- You can bring your own food, but everything must be disposable including your paper or utensil products. We have a small kitchenette and a conference room where you can setup your food
- The Stewartstown Smokehouse offers delivery for all Genesis Golf customers or can cater your event and deliver
Looking to energize your team? Doing the same hum-drum dinner out doesn’t quite do the job?
Genesis Golf offers a great party option for groups of 12-24 people, where making an impression and creating some fun is of the most importance. Call for more information and to schedule a tour of our facility. Genesis Golf offers the most unique holiday or Christmas party option out there for York County and northern Baltimore County. And yes, we are accepting parties this December, 2021.