Where it’s Sunny Every Day!
Don’t let weather or ‘old man’ winter get in the way of your golf game or fun with your family. Golf doesn’t have to just be for Dad, but can be for every single member of your family. If you have kids, then you know how much electronics and gaming has become central to their lives. So, give them an option to “game” but also use their entire body and to learn a skill that can last a lifetime! Ladies, avoid the bar setting to get together, and grab your friends for a more intimate hour or two of fun. Plus, with BYOB, you can enjoy a cold one while also play a round of golf.
Golf simulators are booked like a tee time, but by the hour, as an industry standard. However, we also realize that your first time playing a golf simulator may be confusing and take longer. If you are a first time player at Genesis, we will offer a bonus 15 minutes to play, and provide some basic guidelines and ‘how to.’ Thereafter your time will be by the hour. Here are some guidelines on pace of play after the first time:
- One hour to play 18 holes
- 1/2 hour to play 9 holes
- 2 hours for a foursome at a brisk pace or…
- 3 hours for a foursome with a more social purpose
Winter League Options for Men & Women
Genesis Golf is now forming various winter leagues for the winter season. If you are interested in options, please email Don Rask, League Commissioner for more information. Some of the leagues we will be running include:
- Ryder Cup 5-week leagues held on Monday or Thursday nights, competition at the core and prize payouts. Download the information here.
- Senior weekday leagues starting soon
- Civic organization league playoff with fund-raising incentives, coming soon