Where it’s Sunny Every Day!
Don’t let weather or ‘old man’ winter get in the way of your golf game or fun with your family. Golf doesn’t have to just be for Dad, but can be for every single member of your family. If you have kids, then you know how much electronics and gaming has become central to their lives. So, give them an option to “game” but also use their entire body and to learn a skill that can last a lifetime! Ladies, avoid the bar setting to get together, and grab your friends for a more intimate hour or two of fun. Plus, with BYOB, you can enjoy a cold one while also play a round of golf.
Golf simulators are booked like a tee time, but by the hour, as an industry standard. However, we also realize that your first time playing a golf simulator may be confusing and take longer. If you are a first time player at Genesis, we will provide some basic guidelines and ‘how to,’ on using the technology.
Golf Simulator FAQ’s
• Bring your own clubs, or borrow some of ours. NOTE: we only have a few sizes for left-handed players and the technology does not work with our junior SNAG clubs.
• Your first time may take you longer to play a simulator, there is a learning curve!
• Left-handed golfers mixed in with right-hand players may affect pace of play due to moving the camera in between shots.
• One golfer can play 18 holes in one hour
• 4 players can play 9 holes within 2 hours
• 4 players can play 18 holes within 4 hours